It’s been a really long time since I’ve had a giveaway, nearly half a year. The holiday season is approaching, and it’s time to be giving once more.
Important Info / Rules
- You can live anywhere in the world as long as my supplier ships to you.
- DO NOT create a giveaway blog. I will neglect those completely.
- DO NOT keep reblogging after the giveaway is over.
- DO NOT ask me when I will pick a winner. I will pick one when I pick one.
- Likes do count. Like only once. (Liking more does not increase your chances since it only shows up once. And it’s annoying.)
- No reblog limit. With a giveaway that lasts a month, I can’t keep track of your reblogs. But if you overdo it and annoy the hell out of me, I will disqualify you. (I don’t need to load 50,000+ notes.)
- I’d appreciate it if you followed me and checked out the side blog I made for cosmetics - [ http://koreancosmetics.tumblr.com/ ] but it’s not necessary. You’d probably unfollow afterwards anyways.
- Winner will be picked by a random generator.
- One winner will receive $40.00 worth of merchandise from my blog.
- You can pick whatever you want, as long as the total does not exceed $40.00 Yes, this means you can get an album and jewelry or cosmetics or whatever floats your boat. $40.00 to spend however you please.
Giveaway ends on December 1st, 2012 at 12:00AM EST
Winner will have 24 hours to respond or I will pick someone else immediately so ensure you get your prize by Christmas
Feel free to ask questions and have fun!
I just…my feels …
Super Junior is nominated in the following categories:
- Best Male Group
- Best Global Group - Male
- Best Dance Performance - Male Group
- Song of the Year
- Artist of the Year
Everyone is entitled to vote once a day using an Mnet ID.
It is also advisable to vote through an invitation link because this would entitle people to put up flags each category for SJ. The more flags, the better! BUT you should vote through an invitation link only once! If you have voted through my link, look for other invitation links so we can put up more flags for SJ! :)
Keep in mind that voting ends November 22 so let’s all support SJ together and start voting. ＼（＠￣∇￣＠）／
Leeteuk’s Letter to Park Jungsoo
Leeteuk’s written letter to Me
In this big world we are sitting on, let’s take care of our heart!
To Park Jungsoo,
“During your training period for 5 years, you said you want to do activities for 7 years and then go to the army. It all happened like you said so, it’s really amazing.
>More than anyone else, the one whom I want to reaceive acknowledgement of (my) success is YOU. To be honest, right now, I still can’t believe all the love I have received is scarily overflowing that leaving it empty for a while makes me worried. Even so, receiving a lot of interest and enlisting like this is good, right?
Using being busy as an excuse, to the ‘you’ whom I’ve forgotten and kept in one corner of my mind I am writing this. I think going for military service isn’t necessarily a bad thing.
People don’t know it well but the introverted and timid you had to be shameless sometimes and be patient. You have put up with it until now. I’m proud of how you came to be.
I have a lot on my mind but this time, for a while, I want to put everything down. As a leader I have always taken care of everything around me, now the time for me to take care of only you has come. When I look at the mirror, when I see you, the part of you that was unknown had been found and was nurtured.
It’s hard and lonely but when this time passes, you will be sitting on this big world with a deep heart. After 21 months, I will meet up with a more awesome and upgraded ‘you’ carefully looking forward. I love you. Take care in the army.”
Translation by: @BaechuTeuk